If there’s one thing I know a lot about, it’s jewelry. From selling the luxury version of it for 10 years, to being a consumer myself, I admit it. I’m obsessed with bling! It doesn’t matter how much you weigh, jewelry always fits. And the right pieces just MAKE an outfit! When I was recently approached by Rocksbox, a cool jewelry membership service, to be a Shine Insider I quickly said yes. This is the first time I’ve ever done something like this, and that’s because I TRULY believe in what they have going here! I love letting all of my friends in on style secrets.
This is how Rocksbox works.
- First you join by clicking here.
- Then you take a style survey and make your own personal wish list. I absolutely love this step because you are sure to receive a piece or two that you know you’re going to love and wear. The current brands that Rocksbox carries include Kendra Scott, Gorjana, House of Harlow 1960, Jenny Bird, Jules Smith, Loren Hope and Wanderlust + Co. There are hundreds of amazing items to choose from!
- Next, 3 pieces are sent out to you to wear on loan. Each piece is hand selected for you based on your style and specific requests. You can wear your pieces as much as you want! Shipping both ways is FREE!
- Swap anytime to get 3 new pieces. The best part? You can swap your box to receive a new one as often as you like! If you decide you just HAVE to keep a piece you can purchase it at an insider’s price of 20% off.
- Normally, the subscription costs $19/month. But with my special code SOULFLUTTERXOXO your first month of unlimited jewelry rental is FREE!!
CEO Meaghan Rose says “I started Rocksbox because I love wearing new jewelry but I was tired of buying pieces that I only wore once or twice. I wanted that luxury without the hassle, expense & clutter. So I created Rocksbox, a service that gives you access to wear unlimited designer jewelry, with the option to buy the pieces you love.”
I personally agree 100% with her! I have a ton of jewelry that honestly I’ve only worn once or twice. This allows me to have a whole new look ALL THE TIME at a fraction of the cost. If you do the math, it’s $228 for a year’s subscription to Rocksbox. Way less than one high end designer piece. Also, if you sent your box back every week for a full year you’d have 150+ pieces of new jewelry to rock, becoming the envy of all of your friends and co-workers. And this stuff is trendy, the type of pieces that people notice and compliment you on!
For my first box, my very own Rocksbox stylist sent me:
- Kendra Scott Rayne Necklace in Slate ($80)
- House of Harlow 1960 Peak to Peak Fringe Earrings ($58)
- Nakamol Cream, Gold & Tan Wrap Bracelet ($50)
I requested the first two items on my wish list. However, the one I loved most was the bracelet that I didn’t ask for! It was just so fun. I wore all three pieces at the same time for a very special anniversary dinner with my hubby, and I chose my outfit based around the jewelry. I plan on sending it all back immediately so I get a new box in time for a Dave Matthew’s concert I’m going to next weekend!
I really hope you, my fabulous readers, give this a try. Don’t forget, with the code SOULFLUTTERXOXO, your first month of unlimited jewelry rental is FREE!!
Living with Soul,